Consorzio Marche Spettacolo operates in the interest of its Associated Members, who are among the most important regional entities working in the performing arts sector. They are divided into three categories: Promoters, Participants and Adherents.
The Promoters are the ten organizations that founded Consorzio Marche Spettacolo.
The Participants adhere to the associative and social aims of Consorzio Marche Spettacolo and meet the following requirements:
- They are an approved legal entity;
- They have legal residence in the Marche region and have been working with performing arts in the region for at least five years;
- They have had an annual average budget of 250.000 euro in the last five years;
- Their employees must be employed through a collective national or business labour agreement;
- They have an auditor;
- They have qualified management.
The Adherents comprehend those entities that have been operating in the performing arts sector in the Marche region for at least three years.